Tuesday, August 5, 2008

From me to you: Try Seasons 52


Warning: Business promotion follows: Where have I been? After so many fast food lunches of Taco Bell, McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, Subway, Jersey Mikes etc., I saw the answer to my guilty hunger today: Seasons 52. This restaurant uses fresh ingredients and cooks in a way where nutrients aren't lost and just about each meal is under 435 calories. There is one outside of Atlanta near my work, in Buckhead, Orlando and probably other places. (The photo above is the one in Orlando, but looks similar to the one I visited today for a going away lunch for a great co-worker and friend Jasmine McGinnis.) Hours after lunch I'm still excited I know where this place is now.

These places are going to be everywhere.
I predict these restaurants are going to pop up everywhere. How often do you go to a restaurant where you don't have to worry about what you get, just pick something that looks good! You don't have to do the pros and cons unless you're allergic.

This place is awesome.
From looking at their awards page, they've already had great publicity by winning awards most recently for Best Business in Buckhead to Best New Restaurant. They say the word of mouth and peer to peer communication about a particular subject is the most powerful. And I liked this place so much I'd be tempted to take their brochures with me to places like Arden's Garden, REI, my Hot Atlanta Yoga Studio, my general practitioner's office -- anywhere people want to be healthy. Maybe they could send them coupons for free dinners there. (Taking a lesson from Brand Hijack.)They may not need the business though. (We had to make a reservation for lunch on a Tuesday.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW - what a great plug for Seasons 52. I wholeheartedly agree - the fact that you can go to their menu and not worry about what you eat is incredible =)

Cheers

City Sights and Observations said...

Thank you for introducing the place to us! Soon to be Dr. McGinnis.